Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Only Symptom


So I wrote earlier that I did not have any symptoms...but I lied. I had one. Yucky hormonal acne. Yes, like back in high school but worse. Crazy thing was it was only on the perimeter of my face and on the sides of my neck. It was so bad. I went straight to the spa to get a facial. I figured that should make it go away. But nope. The esthetician said that since it was acne caused by hormones, there was nothing that could be done except to keep my face clean. All I could think of was...great.... now I have huge mountains on my face that won't go away.

Luckily, I started with the proactive solution anyway and eventually about 2 weeks into my 2nd trimester they went away..mostly. Now, I just have to deal with the skin discoloration. Ick! But I still think it is better than morning sickness.

1 comment:

Evonne and Darren said...

You are lucky that you don't have any symptoms (well, except for the acne), but I'd rather have acnes than morning sickness, like you said!