Saturday, October 20, 2007

No baby yet!

Nothing yet! We are still waiting. My due date was yesterday and I also had a dr appt and there is no progress at this point. So, my prediction of her being early was wrong! Actually, all predictions that I have had during this pregnancy have been wrong so apparently that sixth sense has not kicked in yet.

So, today I am off to do a lot of walking to see if we can get the baby to move down some more so I can avoid an induction. I am still 2 weeks away from getting one but I want to make sure I do all I can to avoid one none the less.

4 comments:

~M~ said...

I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated!

Watergirl said...

My guess was that she'll come up to one week late, so I am still in the race! ;-)
These are exciting times, R., and my fingers are crossed that all will go wonderfully. Yay! Anja

Tiffany said...

Arrgghhh the wait must be hard! You are in my thoughts!!

Evonne and Darren said...

Hmmm... who knows, you might be having the baby right now! So exciting... can't wait to hear from you next and to meet your beautiful little girl! =)