Thursday, April 30, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Our darling Fo got sunburned last night meaning she got voted off. What a shame. She was just too darn cute. But as Tyra always says, her look was too commercial and not high fashion enough. Coupled by the fact that she was only 5'8". Quel Horreur! Now we are down to the last 4.

I predict Celia will go home next. As Aminat kept pointing out on last night's episode, she just looks too old. That is pretty scary since she is only 24. She seriously looks 40 to me but she does understand how to take a nice photo...most of the time.

Teyona seriously turned me off when she won the challenge and horded all of her prizes. Yelling "Mine all mine" while laughing just reminded me of the Golem on Lord of the Rings. That was just nasty behavior all around. The clothes that she got were nice but they didn't seem to fit properly. She is so skinny. But she did look better than she has ever looked. Maybe Tyra should get her a stylist. Anyway, I am glad that Alison learned how to serve up something better than the lost little girl look. She is finally getting it but it is too late? Her walk is seriously atrocious. Very scary indeed. So, I think it should be Teyona and Aminat in the final two. Especially since the last challenge is a fashion show. I don't think I could bear to watch Alison clomping along.

No comments: