Prompt: Do you enjoy reading? What do you read and when? What's your favorite book ever?
I do enjoy reading quite a bit. I read all kinds of books. I like historical fiction, suspense/thrillers and intellectually stimulating fiction. I'm not sure what my favorite book of all time is but I do enjoy authors such as Kathy Reichs, Patricia Cornwell, John Patterson, etc. I always pick up their books. the DaVinci Code introduced me to Dan Brown and I have really enjoyed his books as well. Then in a totally different direction, I have enjoyed the Harry Potter and Twilight series quite a bit. I really, really loved the Ann Rice novels and have been quite upset that she has decided to stop writing dark fiction and vampire stories. I have yet to find another author like her.
All in all, I love to lose myself in a book and explore a different time or place. It is a lot of fun!
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like books that transport me too, makes it fun.
Can you believe I've never read Anne Rice?? What would you suggest I start with?
Good question, Tiffany! I never read Ann Rice either; where should I start?
Post a Comment