We booked a trip to Las Vegas last month and once again I was disappointed. I always have these grand "delusions" of having a wild and fabulous trip but alas it never really happens. This past trip I had a few things on my agenda. I wanted to go to a nice dinner and then to a club. Once we got there I found the perfect place, Tao. It had all the elements that I wanted. A nice dinner and a club rolled into one. So, we got all gussied up and ventured into the 35 degree weather and over to the Venetian.
After being dragged over the slippery cobblestone streets in my stillettos by my husband, we finally arrived to find out that it was closed due to a private party. I was so disappointed that it ruined my entire night.
We ended up at the Wynn and ate at their Asian fusion restaurant and since I discovered that I left my ID back at the hotel, there was no clubbing for me. The trip just got worse and worse.
Unfortunately, I have had no luck with Las Vegas. My trips there always lead to disppointment. In my case there is never anything to keep secret in Vegas. So what happens in Vegas can be spread all around. No scandal for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That stinks! So sorry... I hope you ended up having some fun!
OK my mistake is that I always go with people who never want to hit a club or do a nice dinner. And then I feel weird if it's just me and P, and then I just feel blah and never venture out.
Post a Comment