Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Belly Shots!

11 WEEKS

17 WEEKS


Here are my 11 week and 17 week belly shots. These were the weeks that it went from being just pudgy to baby belly. It was amazing that they still could not tell at work. I am now 20 weeks and officially "showing". It is really funny to see the transformation because back at 11 weeks I was convinced that I was so large! Too funny.

I am still feeling well and able to get around just fine. My belly button is now popped out and I am trying to find ways to keep it under control!

Stay tuned for more updates!




1 comment:

Evonne and Darren said...

YAY for the belly shots. Post more as the weeks go by! I love seeing them! =) So no one at work knows that you are preggo? It's amazing that you didn't get any morning sickness or anything. You are so lucky!