Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thursday was cool!

Thursday was a very cool day! I felt the baby kick for the first time. Previously, I kept feeling like water changing direction in my stomach. I figured that it was probably the baby but still wasn't quite sure. Then I was on my way to work on the train. Ironically, I was reading a post about someone asking if a sensation was the baby or just gas. Right then, I felt a little flick from the inside. I looked down at my belly and saw something pop up on my tummy. I just knew it was the baby this time. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. It was just like, 'Okay the baby just kicked'. I thought I would feel all grossed out like Aliens or something but instead I was fine about it.

Since then, the baby has kicked everyday and it is still amazing to see your stomach pop out all of a sudden. It isn't as strange as I thought it would be but still quite amazing nonetheless.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is awesome!!

Evonne and Darren said...

Ahhhh... that's totally awesome! More belly pics please! =)