It's been about 10 years since I have worn Shisedo's lip sheer product. In fact, it was first grown up lipstick my mom allowed me to wear. It came in a variety of different colors and provided a nice hint of color with a subdues sheen. I loved it.
For some reason, I stopped using it. Most likely because I got the go ahead to wear an actual lipstick in an actual shade. But recently I decided that I wanted to use it again. I mean it would be perfect for my trip next month and more importantly when I am showering little Ori with kisses, she won't have my lip prints all over her. So I slipped in to Bloomies and slid over to the Shisedo counter only to find that they has discontinued my favorite product. Bummer!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment