So, it is taking forever to put up the Christmas tree. It took me a couple of days just to put the tree together and then we just put up the lights last night.
Why are lights so complicated? We had one set go up without a hitch. The other set lit up when we plugged them in after we took them out of the box but when we put them in the tree they stopped working. So I had to take them down again. Then I tested another set and they worked out of the box. So, I put them on the tree and plugged them in only to find out that only the part that was at the top of the tree were lit. We tried to diagnose the problem but no cigar. So I got frustrated and just left them up. Then when I got ready to go to bed, all the lights came on.
Go figure! That is why I hate putting up the Christmas tree. Maybe next year I'll hire decorators!
At this point I still have to put the ornaments on. Uggh.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment