Monday, July 06, 2009

30 Day Shred update

So, I have been off of the 30 day shred for about 2 weeks. It first started with a cold, then I took a trip to California and brought back Ori and have been "adjusting". But I am happy to report that I did about 15 minutes of the 20 minute workout before Ori woke up from her nap. My metabolism must have kicked in because even though I have not worked out in 2 weeks I am still losing weight! Yay! I lost 1 pound. So, I should lose even more weight now that I am back on the wagon.

2 comments:

Nestie mrsiegarcia said...

Thanks for blogging about this, I'm off to order the DVD.

April said...

Woot!! The shred is no joke. I am convinced you could do five minutes and still lose weight...at least that's what I tell myself ; )

April