Here is a picture of the park before the movie started:
The snack bar area to the side. They even had "waiters" that came by with various snacks or would bring you what you ordered kind of like how they do at baseball games.
A self taken picture of Ori and I waiting for the movie to begin.
Ori who is ready for her closeup. Okay maybe it is a little too close
I don't know how long the movie lasts but about an hour in a half into it, Ori wanted to go home and I felt a few raindrops. Around here you don't get much warning before it starts to pour. So, I decided to pack it up and come home. Ori went straight to bed but it didn't start raining. I still feel lucky though, because Ori never wants to go to bed and I finally wore her down today so that she was asking for it :).

1 comment:
How fun!!! Sounds like a good adventure, even if it ended early.
Post a Comment