Friday, November 13, 2009

Blogging Challenge #8: What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

I think my favorite Thanksgiving food is a tie between my Grandmother's dressing and smoked turkey. I love dressing and not stuffing! I think the difference is that dressing is the southern equivalent of stuffing and like all things southern has lots of butter and is very moist and oh so good. I'll be making some of that this Thanksgiving and getting the smoked turkey too. I will have some awesome sandwiches in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!

2 comments:

hsiaolei and scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hsiaolei and scott said...

hsiaolei and scott said...
Mmmmmm, the season of eating has begun! :)
I love Thanksgiving and couldn't possibly only pick one food! I make an artichoke heart, sourdough stuffing every year. It is a big hit and very delicious. Turkey is always yummy and so are sweet potatoes. Don't even get me started on dessert! :)
My mouth is drooling just thinking about all the yumminess (is that a word?)