What's a skill you don't possess that you wish you did? Is there anything you can do to gain that skill? Why haven't you done it?
I wish I could sing....I mean really sing. Like Mariah Carey or Patti laBelle sing. Just blow everyone away. However, I have not done anything other than sing around the house or in the privacy of my car to gain the skill. I think that you have to have a certain talent for singing to get to the place where I want to be. Unfortunately, I did not inherit the talent but maybe with some training I could become a little more skilled at it and not sound too tone deaf.
I wish I could sing....I mean really sing. Like Mariah Carey or Patti laBelle sing. Just blow everyone away. However, I have not done anything other than sing around the house or in the privacy of my car to gain the skill. I think that you have to have a certain talent for singing to get to the place where I want to be. Unfortunately, I did not inherit the talent but maybe with some training I could become a little more skilled at it and not sound too tone deaf.

No comments:
Post a Comment