Thursday, October 12, 2006

America's Next Top Model

Did you see ANTM last night? I really enjoy this show cycle after cycle. But the elimination was shocking to me. I would have never thought they would pick Jaeda over Meg! I really like Meg and agree that she really needed to step it up but Jaeda just looks like a man; poses like a man and is basically a man! She doesn't know how to bring the model out. She doesn't know how to soften her look.That new haircut is a powerful look and she needs to own it but I don't think she can handle it.

I think Meg blew it when she broke down and cried. I think the judges really liked her 'rock on attitude' and when she cried that facade was gone. Being a contestant is obviously really hard on the nerves. I am sad that Meg didn't make it.

I have A.J. to take the crown. I love everything about this girl, her look and her attitude. She is absolutely fierce in my opinion. So, ;et's see if the judges see what I see.

And for my rant...I hate Melrose. Can't stand her face...she looks kind of old to me...really can't stand the personality. YUCK!

Can't wait to see the challenge next week and can't wait to see who gets voted off next. Hopefully Jaeda.

No comments: