This must be my bargain hunters dream day.
Have you ever heard that New Yorkers never pay full price? Well I finally figured out why. I subscribed to topbotton.com which is a newsletter that emails you all the sample sales in town. Now, normally I ignore the emails but every once in a while a take a peek. Well, last week they sent me an email and bellydance maternity was having a sample sale.
I figured, I would check it out. All tops were $30, bottoms $40 and dresses $40. Hey I need new tops since the ones that I have are barely covering my ample mid section. Well, I scored. I ended up getting 5 pieces that normally would have retailed for about $600 for $180. Obviously this is the really expensive stuff, the stuff that has a system inside so that you can adjust the fit. The type of clothes that you can wear, post baby too.
I am totally happy. Now, I guess I better scope out all those other sample sales too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, that's great... bargain shopping! I love it!
I'm turning green... Maybe I need to come visit you and you can take me out shopping! :)
Post a Comment