Saturday, August 25, 2007

Traveling is over!!!

My job is nuts. They made me travel into my 3rd trimester. Can you believe it? I'm not trying to be nobody's superwoman. But alas, I just finished up all my traveling which culminated in my trip to California for my baby showers. I am so happy to be done traveling. These last two trips were particularily tiring especially since I went back to work the day after traveling. This was my sked last week.

Monday: Fly to Detroit..go straight from the plane to the office
Tuesday: Late afternoon flight out of Detroit back home by 6pm
Wednesday: Went into work
Thursday: Late afternoon flight to California, arrive around 9pm
Friday: Funeral
Saturday: Errands and then NorCal Baby shower
Sunday: Early morning flight into SoCal and then SoCal baby shower
Monday: Slept and traveled further south to San Diego for babymoon
Tuesday: Slept and then that evening went to dinner and a movie with hubs
Wednesday: Fly back to Long Island
Thursday: Went to work
Friday: Had dr appt and worked from home.
Today: Mostly worn out!

I think this sked was nuts even for someone who isn't pregnant. But I made it through!

And just in case my job got any funny ideas...I got a note from my doctor stating that I could not travel in the months of September and October. So unless they send me out next week. I am in the clear! I forgot to mention this is in my 31st week of pregnancy.

3 comments:

Watergirl said...

Whew! I hope you are collecting frequent flyer miles, so that you and junior can come visit me in Germany one day. ;-) Listen to me being selfish. Seriously, I wholeheartedly understand you being tired - this schedule would wear ME out and I am very unpregnant. as

Evonne and Darren said...

OMG, just looking at your schedule made ME tired and I am not even pregnant! I hope you are doing well and the next 9 weeks will be more relaxing for you!

Tiffany said...

Did you score some cool stuff at your showers??