I forgot to put the pictures of the other rooms that we have has painted or wallpapered. I guess I just got so focused on the baby's room that I did not share.
We have a jack and jill set up in our house. This is basically two rooms that share a bathroom. We had the "jack" side done like this:

One wall has the striped wallpaper and the other 3 walls are painted in the khaki green color. I think we are going to put either a daybed or a pull out couch in here and a small table desk. My husband wants to put a daybed but I think a red pull out would be cuter. The wallpaper has a very thin line of red in it as well and I think it would bring out the room nicely. This room will double as an office spare guest room until we have #2.
This is the shared bathroom between the nursery or "jill" room and the "jack" room.

This is wall paper. It turned out so well. I was a little concerned at first. I still have to get a shower curtain but we did get brown and pink towels that really make it look nice.
We had these lights installed in 3 of the rooms upstairs as well. Now we don't have to worry about lamps and it offers a lot of light too.

Here is the guest room.



The last picture shows the detail of the wall paper. This room is almost complete. I still need to get a little desk, an place for the tv like an armoire as well as pictures and drapes. We recently got blinds...so no more paper shades.
This is the bathroom in the guest room.

Downstairs we had this fan put up in the sun room.

And these curtains across the sliding glass door. These curtains are temporary until we decide what we want to do with the sunroom but we had to get them because they started building the houses in back of ours and I did not want them looking into our house especially since the kitchen is the next room after the sunroom.
There's Topanga marching through.
So, those are all the changes that have been made so far.
2 comments:
Very nice colors!
Everything looks GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment