December 31 – What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?
What a great question. You know I am not sure what the central story is at the core of me. I think I am still trying to figure that one out. Sometimes I think it is hard to just understand myself. I am such a conundrum of ideas and feels that often changes as much as the wind blows.
One day I can feel content with my life and the next completely dissatisfied. I know I need change in my life but that change has to be initiated by me. I am very uncomfortable with spontaneous change.
I think my story is very complex and hard to describe. It is a dynamic sort of thing that never stays the same but is always morphing in different ways. I think that is why I found this question so daunting...so hard to answer. I am still very much unclear about my core story....tell me about yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment