The latest craze! Downton Abbey is a show that runs on PBS that has taken the town by storm. It is a Masterpiece Theater production that is set in England and follows the lives of a wealthy family and their house help.
Since everyone was talking about it, I decided that I would give it a whirl. So I watched the first episode and as with everything I fell asleep about 3/4ths of the way through. I wasn't that impressed. The first episode is mostly introducing characters and I found that I bit boring and labored. So I spoke with a couple of friends and they told me that it gets better and juicier as you continue to watch.
I can know say that I am on Season 1 Episode 5 and it did get better. It is no Eastenders but it is fun and interesting all the same. I will continue to watch and look forward to the next season which is supposed to be more fun than the first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment