Here we are almost in week 19. Officially it will be tomorrow which is Tuesday. I am feeling more and more movement, kicking. Today we had a very active baby. This second pregnancy has been so different from my first. I remember when I first felt Ori, I was on the Long Island Railroad and I felt those first flutters. It was really amazing. This time, I did not feel any flutters and just started to feel pops here and there. Then something rolled across my stomach that could be seen from the outside. Very cool indeed. Maybe I am just too busy this time around or perhaps I don't sit still for long enough to focus on what is happening. Instead of taking the train for 2.5 hours each way, I drive so I am much more mentally and physically active.
Next week we go for the big ultrasound. The one where they can determine the gender. Well, if the baby cooperates. Once again, me and Quick think it is a boy. Ori thinks it is a girl. However, we have the added support that our NT scan doctor said she was 70% sure it was a boy and my doctor said that she also thought it was a boy based on the heart rate. So, we will see. Of course we thought Ori was a boy too and we are sooo wrong. I am excited to find out if we are right this time.
The best part about finding out the gender is beginning to assess what we will need for the baby. I kept all of Ori's stuff so we have most of the stuff already, it will be mostly clothes if it is a boy. If it is a girl, we'll have all the clothes she will need. The other great part is the Just Between Friends Sale will be on the following Saturday just in time to pick up a few things. It should be fun.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment