Today I had a conference in downtown San Francisco, well Nob Hill to be exact. Now, I really hate driving in San Francisco because it is just a crazy place, especially when you don't really know where you are going. So when I got the invitation to go, I flip flopped about it all weekend. The topic was going to be interesting and best of all there was catered breakfast and lunch. You can't really beat that and I decided to go.
Let me start out by saying I Hate San Francisco. The hills, the unpredictability, difficulty of navigation. It was torture. New York is so much easier to drive in. It is a nice grid and things are well marked. I also had to pay $36 for parking. I was only there for about 2 hours. What a rip off! Let's not even mention the freezing wind and the homeless panhandlers. It is all very unpleasant. So, once again, New York wins my vote and there are no annoying cable car tracks in the middle of the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment