I can't believe I am at double digits until my due date. This pregnancy has gone so fast! I felt like I blinked and I'm at 27 weeks.
I have had some anxiety issues though which are a little troubling but I think it is because our house is still not completely organized. Apparently, I am nesting in the sense that I need to find out what things I already have and what I need to buy. Luckily, we kept all the things from Ori so most of the big stuff I already had. I was smart enough to keep all the accessories gender neutral so that worked out really well. We probably just need to round out the clothes to fill in the holes. I'll also want to replace the bottles and I can't seem to find the diaper pail. So I am sure there were be some things that I still need to get.
Monday, May 07, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment