This week was a very busy one. We had Ori's preschool graduation pictures and her dance pictures. So there was a lot of hair doing going on. I am also trying to complete my parent participation hours as well. So I volunteered for a couple of hours at the book fair and Quick volunteered for the picture taking. I also cut out 120 shapes for her class. Now, I just gave 1 hour to go and I'll be done. Whew!
In other news I have been organizing and tagging Ori's old clothes for the JBF sale. It has been so nostalgic looking at her baby things. It also gives me an opportunity to figure out what we have and what we still need. My friend gave us a bunch if clothes which was great. I feel like we won't have to do too much clothes wise. There are just a couple of things that we will need to round things out.
I am growing exponentially it seems. Even the people at work are surprised to see me day by day. The good thing is everyone says I look great and it appears the only weight I have gained is in belly. I can only hope that it returns to its semi normal state afterwards.
I am still feeling well and doing well. So I can't complain. The only miserable days are when it hits 80 degrees. Then it becomes too hot. But plunging my feet in ice water helps tremendously.
Ori also went in for her 4 year check up and received 5 shots. I was really nervous for her but she took it like a champ. Only a few tears but no crying. She is incredible! The good news is that she won't need any other shots until she is 10! So nice. She is also very healthy and growing fast. I think she is in the 75th percentile for height.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment