Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week 30

This week was a flurry of activity. My number one priority was getting all of Ori's old clothes ready for the consignment sale. I spent the first half of the week tagging and organizing for the drop off on Thursday. Drop off went really smoothly and there were only about 10 things out of the 70 that they did not accept. On Saturday, I volunteered by just helping out answering questions and handing out bags. It was sooo hot and the parking situation wasn't the best but it was fun! I met this really nice lady named Yvonne, who hipped me to the Gymboree factory store in San Leandro! I will definitely be checking that out. When it died down a little, I did some shopping of my own. I was able to get 8 items for $20. It was a real steal. I got a couple of dresses for Ori and a couple of things for the baby.






Isn't this the cutest little sweater?












I went back on Sunday to help with the clean up. Everyone was really surprised that I was able to hold up. It wasn't that bad plus I really like doing things like that. Not much mental activity needed there which was a big break for me.

One of my friends took Ori bowling and put for McDonalds while I was volunteering. It was do nice of her. Ori and her daughter are good friends that met in dance class. They love hanging out together and have a great time

No comments: