Sunday, July 13, 2008

Anniversary Trip Booked


Yea! Our anniversary trip to Paris and London has been booked and we will be on our way. We have been planning this trip for a couple of years. In 2006 we could not go because we had just moved to New York, 2007 we weren't able to go because I was pregnant with Ori and she was due the next month. So luckily this year we have everything set.

I am especially excited because on our anniversary we will be doing 2 things I have always wanted to do; have dinner at the Eiffel Tower and go to the Moulin Rouge. I found a tour that will do both. I was so happy that I would not have to make the reservations myself. The other great thing was that our airfare was free since I used my credit card points. That was a big deal.

This will be my husband's first visit to Europe. I have been to Paris 3 times and London twice. I am sure that he is going to love it, though.

No comments: