Monday, July 14, 2008

Terrible Thursday


Thursday was one of those days were everything went wrong. I realized about 11am that day that I should have stayed in bed and put the covers over my head until it was all over.

I had a black cloud over my head and one of the servers at work shutdown on me. It wasn't until the wee hours of Friday morning that I got the machine back up again. So, yes...you heard it I pulled an all nighter at work on Thursday/Friday. To give you an idea about how much this day sucked, I left my house at 7:30am Thursday morning and did not return until 6:30am the next day. I only ate once the entire day and that was at 7pm. Can you imagine?

Once everything was back up and running, did any one say 'Good Work!' Absolutely not. That is the thankless job that I have.

Reason number 1 million why I hate my job.

No comments: