I was in Starbucks this morning. Minding my own business when I noticed that the man in front of me had the most enormous, white teeth that I had ever seen. They were so big and so white that I was mesmerized by them and had a hard time looking away. I found myself trying to sneak looks so I could figure out how they were composed. I wanted to ask so bad, "Are those your real teeth?" Good thing I stopped myself but I still can't stop thinking about them in wonderment.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Horse Teeth
I was in Starbucks this morning. Minding my own business when I noticed that the man in front of me had the most enormous, white teeth that I had ever seen. They were so big and so white that I was mesmerized by them and had a hard time looking away. I found myself trying to sneak looks so I could figure out how they were composed. I wanted to ask so bad, "Are those your real teeth?" Good thing I stopped myself but I still can't stop thinking about them in wonderment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment