Saturday, July 07, 2007

Getting closer fast!

A couple of weekends ago, we started getting the names and addresses of the people we are inviting to the baby shower. I can't believe time is moving so fast. We are having 2 showers, one in SoCal and the other in NorCal in mid August. My good friend Jenn is designing the invitations for the SoCal shower and they came out so nice. I can't wait to see what they look like in person. The colors are pink and brown, the same theme as the baby's room. We should be getting the envelopes pretty soon now so we can begin addressing them.

On other news, we are having the baby's room painted in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see how it turns out. We are also having a couple of other rooms wallpapered as well. I had no idea that they had some many cool wallpaper designs. I went to pick up the paper today and already started looking for wallpaper for our bedroom which will be next. I think! Anyway, I will post pictures when we have that all done. And...our baby furniture came too. I thought we would have a long wait for it but it came really quickly so as soon as the room is painted and ready to go we can assemble the furniture.

1 comment:

Evonne and Darren said...

You will have to post pictures of your baby shower invites!