This is the bedding that we chose. It is so ironic that it is pink because I HATE pink but this is so cute I had to have it. One thing is that it is more of a purply pink rather than a rose pink so maybe that is why. Another surprising thing was that DH loved it too. So, I guess it was meant to be. The furniture we chose is also dark like it is in the picture so I think that also brings out the tones better. And of course, I have to go all out of all the accessories. Naughty, naughty!Saturday, July 07, 2007
Here's the bedding collection
This is the bedding that we chose. It is so ironic that it is pink because I HATE pink but this is so cute I had to have it. One thing is that it is more of a purply pink rather than a rose pink so maybe that is why. Another surprising thing was that DH loved it too. So, I guess it was meant to be. The furniture we chose is also dark like it is in the picture so I think that also brings out the tones better. And of course, I have to go all out of all the accessories. Naughty, naughty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We just went to a baby store today to get some outfits for my friend's baby, who was just born on 5/30. In the window display, they have this mahogany wood crib with darker pink bedding/sheets/blankets. It was so beautiful. It looked just like the picture in this post. Pink just goes so well with dark brown!
I like it. It doesn't seem too, too pink... It's really the walls that are pink. Maybe you can do the walls in a different color? Either way. I think it's great bedding! :)
I love that choice!
Post a Comment