Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nursery is all painted!

BEFORE

AFTER

We got a ton of painting and electrical work done this past week. We got the nursery painted. Then we got the jack and jill bathroom wallpapered and the 2nd guest room/office painted and the 1st guest room wallpapered and the attached bathroom painted. We got ceiling lights installed in all room and cable. Whew. It looks so good. I can't wait to get the rest of the house painted.
To finish off the nursery we are getting wood blinds installed and then we need to assemble the furniture and put in the room. It is currently in boxes in the garage. Then we can put up the coordinating valance and all the other little things like a rug and the room will be complete. Yippee! It is coming together quite nicely.



4 comments:

Evonne and Darren said...

Very nice paint job! If we need to repaint our house and need help, I know who to call now!

sweetiep said...

Looks GREAT!

angelabbf said...

Beautiful! It makes me want to go paint my house now! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pink and brown! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I can't wait to meet Baby Quick-ette!