Monday, July 23, 2007

Nobody told me!

Nobody told me that these buggers move around so much in the 2nd trimester. I knew babies moved around but almost constantly??? Nobody warned me. The bugger is moving around right now. I was hoping she was taking a nap but no siree, she is movin up a storm. Does this mean I'm going to have an active baby?

DH called me late last night to check in and I was sleeping. He said "Oh, I bet I woke up the baby too". I said no, it seems that she is still sleeping. I hung up the phone. And she woke up and was moving all around. Man, I have a curious child. She seems to be up when I'm up. I'm slightly frightened now.

1 comment:

Evonne and Darren said...

It's so awesome that you can feel the baby move inside you. When is your due date?