We got a 3D ultrasound on Friday because our BIG Ultrasound appt was so disappointing. Boy, how wonderful is technology? We got to see our little girl and confirm that it is indeed a little girl! She is sooo cute. I can't believe it. I can't wait until I can hold her in my arms.
She was quite active too. She balled her fists up and rubbed her eyes and we have the most darling picture of her yawning. I never knew they did all those things. I thought they just laid there. But I was wrong.
Even my dad, who rarely says much of anything said she was really cute!
So, last week we picked up the furniture and this week we are getting her room painted. We're definitely going with the pink.
Less than 100 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww... how sweet. You need to scan your 3-D U/S pictures so we can all see it here. It's amazing to see what they are doing in your womb!
Post a Comment