Here I am at 37 weeks! I am considered full term now. I still think the time went by fast. Now it is getting more difficult to walk around and I take naps now rather than sleeping. I usually go to bed around 10 or 11 and wake up all wide eyed and bushy tailed around 3am. Then I go back to sleep around 5am and wake up around 10 or 11am. Strange indeed.
I am also taking prenatal yoga which is fun. It is so funny when your mind thinks that you can do a certain pose and then you realize that you can't. It is the weirdest feeling but I will get back there sometime.

4 comments:
Ahhhh!! Look at that belly!!! I can't believe that you're full term! You look great. I'm sure that like me, you're sick of people telling you how small you are so I'll sum it up by say, "you look great!"
Wow, you look great! I still remember the day when you told us you're PG and now you're almost there! Has it been 37 weeks already? Time sure does fly!
Where in the world did the time go!!
Ok so I have to ask, is worth the money? Whenever I get pregnant it's one of the things I'm looking forward to but P thinks it's sketch.
You look adorable!
Post a Comment