I am washing baby stuff as we speak. For some reason this whole thing is terrifying to me. I do not want to ruin anything. But I am tackling the bedding first and so far so good. I have the dust ruffle, and the mattress pad all washed and on the bed. The sheets are in the washer and I will do the bumper next.
I am also washing the bedding for the playpen which also doubles as a bassinet and changing table. I think I will assemble that today.
My MIL suggested that we wash all the stuff now and then put a sheet over everything so dust will not get on it. I never thought of that! I guess that is what experience does for you!
Then I guess it is on to the baby clothes.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment