Sunday, September 23, 2007

Less than a month to go!

I have literally less than a month to go. Time is just flying by.

My doctor's appointments are now 2 weeks apart and we finished our Lamaze training with the doula. I have also started taking Prenatal yoga classes as well. I figured better late than never. I was never able to take them before because for some strange reason they did not offer them over the weekend. The weekday classes always started at 7:30pm and I was just getting home at that time. So, I had to wait until I started working from home to get the yoga classes in there.

I went to a private class last week and it was great. It just underlined how unflexible I am but hopefully this will improve. My arms were very sore the next day so hopefully I will building muscle so that I can carry this baby of mine when she gets here.

2 comments:

Evonne and Darren said...

Wow, just a few more weeks left. Are you getting excited? Anxious? Nervous? Your life is going to change forever in just a couple more weeks... how exciting! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

Watergirl said...

Riquesha, you look lovely! Gee, time flies and I am excited for you that the due date is close. Take care of yourself! :-) Anja