I am slowly trying to catch up with my posts. I just need to learn how to sit down and jot things down when I am in the mood instead of trying to schedule it. The scheduling just really never works out.
Here are a few pictures from the So Cal shower:
Candy Bar
All in all it was a wonderful day. I was so happy that everything turned out so special. I hope to have more pictures in the near future to share. One of the hosts is a professional photographer and he took some really nice pictures for us. I think my husband has something up his sleeve for these pictures because I have only seen a couple of them and he hasn't sent any of them to me. But the ones that I did see are really nice. Can't wait to see all the shots.






1 comment:
You look awesome! And that party looks like it was a success. (Will you share some of your cake with me?) ;)
Post a Comment