Thursday, January 13, 2011

Achieve

December 28 – Achieve What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

This is another topic that had me running for the hills. This is the kind of thing that gives me angst. I am not sure what I want to achieve most. So I will list a group of things that I would like:
  1. To be VERY happy
  2. To be family oriented
  3. To have a positive outlook
  4. To have received my PMP or CAPM certification
  5. To have a clear road map

I think once I get these things I will be more than content and I will be relaxed. I hope that I will be over the long term worry. I don't think I can do anything today to produce that feeling right now. In order to get through these goals, I am going to need time. However, I can get started on the long laundry list of things that I need to do to get there.

No comments: