December 26 – Soul Food What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?
I can think of a couple of things that I ate that I will never forget.
1.

I had a conference at Morton's Steakhouse in the summer. The conference featured lunch and it was sooo good. I had a steak that melted in your mouth with broccoli and mashed potatoes. The steak was perfectly cooked and so juicy. It made me realize that steak just isn't worth having unless it is cooked properly. Sadly, I have not yet perfected my steak cooking skills.
2.

I have had the occasion to eat here twice last year and both times the sushi was outta this world. Like bring me a cot for my nap, good. Both times I had the bento box with my signature spicy tuna roll. Very good indeed. The second time, I went with a group and we had 2 of Blowfish's special rolls. I'm not even sure what they were now but they were VERY good. I know one had salmon and cream cheese and the other one was deep fried. YUMMY! Very good sushi.

No comments:
Post a Comment