December 24 Prompt – What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?
The best moment that served as proof that everything is going to be alright was during our move back to California. We actually moved ourselves cross country. It was a daunting task filled with intrigue, mystery and finally triumph. I can now say that I have driven through sleet, snow, fog, dark of night, and ice. It was about the second time that we spun out on the icy in Iowa, a state I want no part of, and stopped facing on coming traffic and did not die, that I figured that we would be okay. We had also got the trailer stuck in a ditch for several hours as well. It was one of the most frightening days of my life but we made it through the grace of God in one piece with not a scratch on us, the furniture was another story.
The whole trip kind of summarized our year. We went through some very tough times in which there was a lot of danger but we made it through. We did have some casualties of the war but we are still standing. I will incorporate this discovery by putting a large amount of trust in my husband and not giving up. He can work miracles and I have seen it with my own eyes. Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment