December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself
Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

I am not one to take a whole lot of pictures. It has just never been something that I have done. It probably stems back from the days when my Dad used to torture me with his camera.
However, I think that this picture best captures who I am and who I strive to be. This photo was taking on my birthday this year by my high school friend Mia at a NYE party that she invited us to. It reveals how much I love my husband which he says rarely shows and how happy I am that we are spending my birthday together as a couple instead of him performing. Usually, NYE is a very popular day for him to be DJing a big party but this year, he chose to spend it together. It was very special and I hope this bodes well for the coming year!

1 comment:
You are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L Riquesha!! You and Quick look so incredibly happy and that you had a great birthday! :)
Post a Comment