This was a busy week! Ori graduated from preschool and had her dance recital all in one week. Then bought a new to me car and attended the birthday party of a sweet little girl. So I was running around all week but it was fun and the most important thing is that Ori had a blast.
Here are some pictures from Ori's graduation! She will be going to kindergarten in the fall and she is sooo ready too!
Then it was time for dance recital time. It was a perfect day! We got there in time and she did an awesome job. In fact, I think that her class was the most polished and professional one in her age group. They were so good! So good that some of the kids that were not old enough this year for company got hand selected to take some more advanced classes to prepare them for company next year! Way to go girls.
Then we capped off the weekend with a very cute Hello Kitty party at a gymnastic's studio. Here is Ori with the guest of honor!
Now news on the car. After not much debate we decided on the Lexus! I looked at the Acura, and the BMW but they really did not grab me. I really liked the Lexus and went online to research some pre-owned models. I really wanted the hybrid version but it was just not in our budget. So we went for a 2004 RX 330 in Silver. It was really an easy process. We went to Putnam Lexus in Redwood City and our agent Alex was a dream to work with. He fixed all the little cosmetic issues and replaced the tires and we were on our way. So far so good. Love the car and it has just the right amount of room for our growing family.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment