Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 35

I had another busy week but we got to have a little bit of fun this week. Since it was the second to the last week of dance class for our little group, we decided to have a playdate and go see Brave. Ori, Audrey and Sophia met at the new movie theater to see the show. We had such a great time. Sophia's mom is the like the theater queen. She got the girls all set up with popcorn and candy. I made a stop at Target beforehand and also picked up some candy as well as some water.

The movie was in 3D and I thought that I was going to be bored but the story line was really interesting. I thought it was particularly funny when a scarier scene came on involving loud bears. Each of the girls got in their mother's lap but Ori stayed in her seat and cheered the fighting bears on. She is such a dare devil. Not scared of anything. She had a blast and so did I.
Ori and Sophia waiting in line

Ori, Sophia and Audrey waiting for the movie to start. Sophia is dressed up as Merida!

The girls all together. All we were missing was Mikaela.

No comments: