This is my second week of working from home and I can say that it has been challenging with a board 4 year old. We were only a week into summer vacation when she announced that she was bored. Luckily, I mentioned to another parent that I wanted to get her an activity book that she could work through during the summer. She mentioned that she had just purchased some for her kids at Costco. So I quickly went to Costco to pick one up. I got Ori the Kindergarten one and she has been happily working in that book all week. It is a pretty good one with letters, numbers and other activities that really seems to keep her busy.
We also finally took our maternity/family photos as well. That was really important to me since I thought I had not taken any with Ori but then later I found the photo album to prove that we indeed did take some with her as well. It is so funny how I can completely forget about certain things. Amazing! They were some good pictures. I can't wait to put them side by side in the house somewhere. That will be a lot of fun considering I did carry different with Ori than I am this time around.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment