Saturday, March 31, 2012

Country Way

There is this restaurant that has been in Fremont for many years and I have heard lots of good things about it called Country Way. It is a building that is sort of shaped like an old alpine house. It never really appealed to me look wise so it never occurred to me to give it a try.

However, a friend of mine started raving about it and since Quick loves breakfast foods and this place serves breakfast all day long, I thought maybe we should give it a try. When we arrived, the parking lot was full but we found a spot right next to the door. We had a 15 minute wait, but it was all worth it. The food was fabulous and so was our waitress. I had the chili omelet and Quick and Ori split the combo breakfast and added the strawberry pancakes.


No comments: