Week 8 is when I actually went to the doctor for them to confirm my pregnancy and give me the actual age of the baby. Why did I wait so long do you ask? Well, Quick was out of town and I had already suspected around week 5 1/2 and then did a pregnancy test around week 6 and I figured there was no hurry. If I was pregnant, I would still be pregnant later on. I typically don't have any high risk behavior so waiting was not going to kill me.
Then once I found out for sure..meaning saw the ultrasound, I still had to wait a week or so to share it with Quick. I didn't want to tell him over the phone so I just kept it a secret and waited. There was also the little issue of him mentioning that he thought that one kid was enough. I really wasn't quite sure how he would react but I hoped that he would be happy too.
With Ori, I didn't find out for official sure until week 6. So this pregnancy, I really took it easy. Luckily, just like with my first pregnancy, there were no symptoms except an aversion to coffee. So, no morning sickness, or tiredness. Very lucky
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment