
I just started Day 1, Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels of the Biggest Loser. It is a 20 minute workout that incorporates Cardio, Strength training and Ab work. You do 3 sets in each category.
I really like it because before you get too tired or bored with one movement you are moving to the next one.
Around halfway through set 1, I alread felt I was going to die but by the time I got to the cardio part I felt a burst of energy. The push ups are the most challenging for me. They are really hard. My legs were even shaking at the end of the workout. I made it through though.
My plan is to do 10 days at each level working every day. I weighed myself to establish my baseline and I will continue to weigh myself after each week. My scale includes weight and bmi so I be able to at least detect change even if the weight doesn't show it. I know that muscle is heavier than fat so...we'll see. My goal is to lose 26lbs. We'll see how fast the 30DS gets me there.

No comments:
Post a Comment