I don't have much to say about this week's Celebrity Apprentice. I wasn't surprised the Joan Rivers came back. I hated the fact that Annie won the challenge. Truth be told I can't stand her. I thought it was laughable that Brande thinks she is smart and intelligent. Talk about delusions of grandeur. I agreed with Piers and Donald Trump about Jesse's priorities and how far he was willing to take the game. The game just wasn't in him. He had principles that were in direct opposition to the tactics that need to be taken to win the game.
Clint just wasn't a team player at all. It was his way or no way.
That leaves Annie and Joan as the final two. I think it is a little anti climatic and I am not so sure that I am very interested in the outcome. I think that Annie is the stronger player and she will probably win. She has proven that she can take any challenge and overcome it. She knows how to play people to get what she wants and she will get her way no matter what. Her only downfall is that she is not a likable person and if she has to utilize previous players, she may be at a disadvantage.
Joan on the other hand, has a lot of experience in certain areas and it will depend on the challenge. People like her and will tend to be easier to manage but I have not see her really flex her muscle when it comes to making people follow her vision. So we'll see what happens but I think Annie is the strong leader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment