My predictions were correct. I forget whether or not I posted them but last night was the final episode of The Amazing Race. It was a bittersweet ending with Margie and her son, Luke getting to the last challenge first. It was kind of ironic that Luke who had been pusing his mother the whole way and getting so frustrated with her was the one to lose the challenge. Cara and Jaime had their usual problems with taxis and made the usual insensitive comments. They kind of epitomized the ugly American stereotype. It was frightening to watch. However, the winning team gave the "Good" side a victory! Victor and Tammy, who were respectful of everyone, worked well together, and were good at motivating each other no matter what the odds won the million dollar prize!
I was happy and proud that they won. They were by far the smartest players and the most upbeat. I think this game had a lesson for us all to learn. Think positive, encourage your partner and work hard and you will win the prize!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment