As an IT Professional I constantly encounter users diagnosing their own computer probelms. Frequently these diagnosis are so off it is ridiculous. Today, I got a 'The Internet is Down". First of all I am not even sure that the internet could be down. How is the internet around the whole world down? I just not sure. So, the other interpretation is that the internet is down in the office. I check the connections, and internet is just fine. So, the next interpretation is that her computer's internet is not working but then we have this fact that she just sent me an email, so clearly this is not the case. So, I give said user a call. Turns out the internet is not down on her computer, her browser is functioning but it is just taking a long time to respond. So, as I am just digesting the fact that she just LIED to me, I am thinking she has loaded a bunch of unauthorized toolbars and applications on her computer which is causing it to respond slowly. So, after all of this the cause of her problems is HER fault. I jump on her computer to find just that, a bunch of unauthorized junk on there. I clean it all up and her browser is responding in a flash. Problem solved...User happy...IT person furious!
I am so sick of people trying to self diagnose. They barely know how to turn their computers on and they are trying to tell ME what is wrong? I suppose when they are flying the go right up in the cockpit and tell the pilot how to fly the plane. Look, if it is not your area just butt out! I would much rather recieve an email like this, " subject: There is something wrong with my browser....I have noticed that my browser is not responding as quickly as it usually does and I think there may be something wrong. Can you take a look at it and see if it is something that can be fixed? Thank you, user" It is respectful, it tells me what the symptoms are and asks me to help. Perfect specimen.
So, please be kind to your IT people. Don't try to diagnose your own problems and bring them food. We love food! And your IT person will take care of you and your computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment