So I finally got a chance to watch the rest of The Celebrity Apprentice. I must admit that it was a long episode that was drawn out at best. However, all the name calling behavior was hilarious. I was surprised that Annie did not win. With her go get em attitude, I thought she would bulldoze over the competition. But perhaps she relied too much on the fund raising part of the challenge even though Ivanka kept reminding her of the weight of each component. I loved the way she tried to blame her failure on the event planning aspect of the challenge. However, I felt Joan's reaction to the event planning portion was out of control. I felt what Annie was saying was true, that is what David Tutera's office said! Annie did not lie about anything but Joan wasn't listening to anything she said. She was out to bash Annie once and for all.
I also thought it was anti-climatic when Donald announced the winner. He just announced Joan and then the show was over. I thought it was a strange way to end the show. The show didn't even mentioned what that meant for Joan other than a donation to her charity. Is that it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment